I've been a customer of DKSports and an Action PC Football player since the days of DOS (ver. 3.1 C). I've been less inclined to play PC titles the last few years but now I'm back on board and I currently own the 2005, 2008, 2012, 2015 and now the 2017 editions of the games and multiple seasons. I have to thank DKSports for all the years of outstanding service and products and I especially thank them for the best PC football 'replay', 'coaching', 'simulator' ever made. If not for you guys, I'd only have Madden (ouch) and that other PC football game based on a board game :0

I purchased 2017 on Friday 5/5 and have devoted this last weekend to a full season of gaming. I coached my '02 Raiders through a custom 'Champions' league. I finished 7-9, the '85 Bears defeated the Jaguars in the league championship. This was the most fun I've had in years!

I'm always worried when we get annual updates and I'm always worried that software will grow into too option heavy confused messes BUT this version of Action PC Football is fantastic. 2017 edition is the best yet. It's good to be back. 

Thanks Dave!

Jason